Welcome to Blue Dive…
The best Scuba diving from Port Douglas
Submerge in affordable luxury with the Premier Five Star PADI Instructor Development Dive Resort
The only Port Douglas company offering privately guided dives hosted by the most dynamic and experienced dive team in Port Douglas – Copied often but never beaten.
All our trips are guaranteed to go to the best outer reef where the great visibility “makes” the reef.
Poseidon has exclusive access to the best dive sites of the Agincourt Reefs like Barracuda Bommie, Castle Rock, Helms Deep and Triggerfish City.
Blue Dive – Rated top dive company of ‘Things to do’ on Trip Advisor.
Teeming with underwater life the Great Barrier Reef is, without doubt, one of the truly great natural wonders of the world – and the very best way you can experience it is underwater – scuba diving off the Port Douglas coast in Blue Dive style.
The professional yet friendly international team at Blue Dive are deeply committed to bringing you safe, quality and personal PADI scuba diving instruction and expert private guiding to beginners and experienced divers alike.
All scuba diving trips go to the outer Great Barrier Reef on some superb vessels. It is worth checking that your trips is going to the best outer reefs when you book as some of the small dive boats cannot guarantee this.
Please Contact us with requests – snorkellers welcome on all trips.
Our PADI courses and dive trips are mainly conducted on the excellent dive boat Poseidon – on the unrivalled Agincourt Ribbon Reefs on the outer Great Barrier Reef.
We can also complete courses and privately guided introductory trips on the luxurious Calypso on the turquoise blue Opal Reef Complex.
Luxury private Blue Dive Private charters
If you want to experience the ultimate way to see the outer Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas then there is no better way than to take a Blue Dive luxury private charter on one of the top-of-the-range luxury small boats.
These small group luxury private charter trips are great for:
- Diving and snorkelling trips
- Corporate events
- Overnight trips
Superb privately guided day trips on Poseidon and Calypso
If day trips suit better book your own expert Blue Dive private guide to show you the best of the Great Barrier Reef.
Exciting and exclusive privately guided scuba day trips for qualified divers with 3 dives not 2!
The outer Great Barrier Reef off Port Douglas
The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority – in their 2012/13 Reef Report – said that the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs and the Opal Reef Complex were the “best and most pristine examples of coral reefs in the whole GBR”.
We can book you for some lovely snorkelling at the off-shore Low isles, but for divers it’s the outer reefs where you really want to be – for the much better marine live and visibility.
At Blue Dive we are proudly involved in several campaigns to defend the quality of the Great Barrier Reef.
If you want to see how Blue Dive is actively engaged in defence of our marvellous Great Barrier Reef please watch this short video produced by Helen De Ross from Bendigo Bank in Port Douglas:
Great flight rates to Cairns
Tiger Air: And now fly here at great rates from Melbourne or Sydney to stylish tropical Port Douglas, only one hour north of Cairns
Blue Dive – Rated No. 1 of ‘Things to do’ on Trip Advisor
• All PADI Courses from the Open Water Course up to Divemaster
• Exciting privately guided scuba trips for qualified divers
• Privately guided introductory dive trips for non-qualified divers
• Refresher sessions for those who haven’t dived for a while
• Day dive trips to Lake Eacham – a volcanic crater lake surrounded by lush rainforest.
• Complimentary Scuba refresher sessions can be included at no extra cost on all privately guided reef trips.
Three great reasons to dive with Blue Dive
1. No mass diving at Blue Dive – no diving in other divers bubbles, enjoy the reef as it should be seen in your own small group.
2. Dive with the knowledge that you will be looked after very safely and that you are diving with the Premier Port Douglas PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Resort. Blue Dive has assembled the most experienced, safety conscious yet fun and friendly team of professional dive instructors in north Queensland.
3. We have a policy of taking a maximum of 5 on PADI Open Water Courses and Advanced Courses as it means we can give expert and individual attention to each student – it’s a bit like the small school classes issue. It’s much, much better for the learning to dive experience.
And we now have an on-line option for the theory parts of the Open Water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster courses. This can be completed before you arrive saving you time on your well-deserved holiday. Click below for PADI Elearning.