- Outer reef diving
- PADI courses Port Douglas
- Getting started
- Advanced Courses
- Intro diving
The professional yet friendly international team at Blue Dive are deeply committed to bringing you safe, quality and personal PADI scuba diving instruction and expert private guiding to beginners and experienced divers alike.
All scuba diving trips go to the outer Great Barrier Reef on some superb vessels. Snorkellers welcome too.
Please Contact us with requests
Our PADI courses and dive trips are mainly conducted on the excellent Poseidon – on the unrivalled Agincourt Ribbon Reefs on the outer Great Barrier Reef.
We can also complete courses and privately guided introductory trips on the luxurious Calypso on the turquoise blue Opal Reef Complex.
And we now offer top of the range overnight scuba safaris on our boat Blue Dive – Reef Connections. Maximum only 8 divers so no mass diving here. Also available for private charter. Please email for availability and price. This is scuba diving Port Douglas style.
If day trips suit better book your own expert Blue Dive guide to show you the best of the Great Barrier Reef.
Exciting privately guided scuba day trips for qualified divers
“Best and most pristine examples of coral on the Great Barrier Reef” – Official
The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority – in their 2012/13 Reef Report – said that the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs were the “best and most pristine examples of coral reefs in the whole GBR”.
Tiger Air: And now fly here at great rates from Melbourne or Sydney to stylish tropical Port Douglas, only one hour north of Cairns
• All PADI Courses from the Open Water Course up to Divemaster
• Exciting privately guided scuba trips for qualified divers
• Privately guided introductory dive trips for non-qualified divers
• Refresher sessions for those who haven’t dived for a while
• Fascinating Underwater Digital Photography Courses
• Complimentary Scuba refresher sessions can be included at no extra cost on all privately guided reef trips.
1.No mass diving at Blue Dive – no diving in other divers bubbles, enjoy the reef as it should be seen in your own small group.
2. Dive with the knowledge that you will be looked after very safely and that you are diving with the Premier Port Douglas PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Resort. Blue Dive has assembled the most experienced, safety conscious yet fun and friendly team of professional dive instructors in north Queensland.
3. We have a policy of taking a maximum of 5 on PADI Open Water Courses and Advanced Courses as it means we can give expert and individual attention to each student – it’s a bit like the small school classes issue. It’s much, much better for the learning to dive experience.
And we now have an on-line option for the theory parts of the Open Water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster courses. This can be completed before you arrive saving you time on your well-deserved holiday. Click below for PADI Elearning.