The Best Scuba Diving From Port Douglas – YES we are open, with slightly reduced office hours.
Scuba Dive In Affordable Luxury With The Premier Five Star PADI Dive Resort
The original Port Douglas scuba company offering privately guided dives and private PADI Open Water courses hosted by the most dynamic and experienced scuba dive team in Port Douglas – We offer the best Great Barrier Reef scuba diving in Port Douglas
All our dive trips and PADI Courses are guaranteed to go to the best outer reefs where the great visibility makes the reef. And now to fit in with our COVID 19 safety plan all our PADI courses can only be booked as private courses.
The dive boat Poseidon has exclusive access to the best dive sites of the Agincourt Reefs like Barracuda Bommie, The Nursery, Helms Deep and Turtle Bay. The Agincourt Ribbon Reefs are the best reefs in our vicinity and we visit them daily with Poseidon.
Teeming with underwater life the Great Barrier Reef is, without doubt, one of the truly great natural wonders of the world – and the very best way you can experience it is underwater, scuba diving off the Port Douglas coast in Blue Dive style.
And if you’ve not dived for a while and are a little nervous, here are a few options to get you back up to speed so you enjoy your time scuba diving in Port Douglas.
The professional yet friendly international team at Blue Dive are deeply committed to bringing you safe, quality and personal PADI scuba diving instruction and expert private guiding for both beginners and experienced divers.
Superb Privately Guided Day Trips On Poseidon and Silversonic.
Book your own expert Blue Dive private guide to show you the best of the Great Barrier Reef.
These trips are designed for those who want their own Blue Dive private guide and are great for:
• Non-qualified divers (introductory divers)
• Newly qualified divers who want extra care and comfort of an expert instructor
• Those qualified but that haven’t dived for a while – we include refresher sessions
• Experienced divers who prefer not to dive with less qualified divers
• Underwater photographers, we can move at your pace and show the best marine life for great pictures
Luxury Great Barrier Reef Private Charters for divers and snorkellers
If you want to experience the ultimate way to see the outer Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas then there is no better way than to take a Blue Dive luxury private charter on one of the top-of-the-range luxury small boats.
Private charters can be arraned on a range of luxury vessels and are great for:
• Diving and snorkelling trips
• Corporate events
• Overnight trips
Further information on our Port Douglas private charters can be found here
The Outer Great Barrier Reef Off Port Douglas
The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority – in their 2013/14 Reef Report – said that the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs were the “best and most pristine examples of coral reefs in the whole GBR”. Scuba Diving in Port Douglas is still superb.
At Blue Dive we are proudly involved in several campaigns to defend the quality of the Great Barrier Reef.
Blue Dive – Rated No. 1 Of ‘Things To Do’ On Trip Advisor
• All PADI Courses from the Open Water Course up to Divemaster
• Exciting privately guided scuba trips for certified divers
• Privately guided introductory dive trips for non-qualified divers
• Freshwater dive trips to the rainforest fringed and volcanic Lake Barrine or Lake Eacham
Three Great Reasons To Dive With Blue Dive
1. No mass diving at Blue Dive – no diving in other divers bubbles, enjoy the reef as it should be seen in your own private group. Yes there are other divers on the boat, but you can dive with your own private guide on your own route.
2. Dive with the knowledge that you will be looked after very safely and that you are diving with the Premier Port Douglas PADI 5 Star Dive Resort. Blue Dive has assembled the most experienced, safety conscious yet fun and friendly team of professional dive instructors in north Queensland.
3. We now have a COVID policy of only booking private PADI Open Water Courses and Advanced Courses as it means we can give expert and individual attention to each student – it’s a bit like the small school classes issue. It’s much, much better for the learning to dive experience.
And we now have an on-line option for the theory parts of the Open Water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster courses. This can be completed before you arrive saving you time on your well-deserved holiday. Click below for PADI Elearning.
Blue Adventures Wildlife And Rainforest Tours
Blue Dive have expanded and are now offering privately guided rainforest and wildlife tours from Port Douglas, led by professional and friendly guides.
Why choose a Blue Adventures Rainforest and Wildlife tour? Over the years we have spoken with thousands of visitors to Port Douglas who have completed rainforest tours and the most common feedback we hear is “the rainforest was beautiful but we didn’t see any animals”. Blue Adventures takes a different approach and our tours have a real focus on the native wildlife of far north Queensland.
Join a Blue Adventures private tour and see – in their natural habitat – emus, an abundance of kangaroos and wallabies, incredible bird life, frill-necked lizards and much more. We never know what else we will see on these tours, that’s part of the fun…but the areas we visit also contain populations of very rare tree kangaroos and the elusive duck-billed platypus.
Our private trips take a maximum of just 6 guests and run on any day.
Visit the Blue Adventures website to read more about our wildlife and rainforest tours.