Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher? The ReActivate™ program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. There is a small fee payable to PADI for Reactivate eLearning.
What should we do first?
1. First complete PADI’s super on-line PADI Reactivate – linked below (takes about 90 minutes).
2. Then book some diving with us in Port Douglas or elsewhere. We can give you a private pool session before your reef trip or complete some skills on your first reef dive.
1. On-Line practical theory (PADI ReActivate)
Update your dive knowledge and safety reminders with a quick and practical scuba refresher from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water with Blue Dive or your local dive centre.
Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalized for you: You conveniently review practical scenarios and scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer.
It’s quick and easy, and a great way to prepare you again for open water whether here in Port Douglas or elsewhere.
The best part is, divers who complete both the knowledge and inwater skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
Any certified diver (whichever agency) who wants a refresher or pre-travel update should ReActivate. Dive shops appreciate seeing a recent ReActivate date on your certification card because it means you’re ready to dive in.
Using ReActivate eLearning (for tablets or mobile devices) or ReActivate Online (for your personal computer), you’ll immerse yourself in dive scenarios and make decisions that test your understanding of important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. Move through ReActivate at your own pace and delve deeper into topics when you need or want to.
If you are a non-PADI diver then contact us rather than follow the link below. And we’ll take the small payment and send you the Reactivate link.
PADI divers please follow the instructions below. You’ll need to choose your country of origin, add a few details and pay PADI a small fee…
2. Pool or reef diving – updating your dive skills
Once you’ve decided to Reactivate by completing the PADI on-line Reactivate linked above, then you have several options.
- Book some superb reef diving with us (and receive your Reactivated card). We’ll complete a few skills on the first dive.
- Book a pool session with us (and receive your Reactivated card). We’ll take you through a more detailed refresher session.
- Dive elsewhere to complete your PADI Reactivate.
- Or just complete the Reactivate eLearning as a great on-line refresher session.
If unclear please email us.