Busy Port Douglas Dive Centre requires a friendly, hard-working and experienced PADI dive instructor.
This would best suit someone already in Far North Queensland/Australia.
This position includes guiding small private qualified and DSD groups on the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs, and the Opal Reef Complex on the outer Great Barrier Reef including occasional overnight trips on luxury private charter boats. Instructing PADI Open Water and other PADI Courses.
Occasionally being able to help run the dive booking office would be an advantage but not essential.
Requirements – Diving experience:
- Adventurous PADI OWSI or higher in renewed teaching status
- Minimum 1 year PADI teaching experience.
- Plenty of dive guiding experience on fast paced boats – a must
- Ability to work independently – after training – including on overnight trips
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and 5 star customer service skills
- Highest safety awareness and respectful of PADI teaching standards
- Environmental awareness and knowledge of marine life
- All own scuba equipment
Office experience would be useful.
Start by August – and to be in Far North Queensland/Australia already.
Australian citizen or current work visa with at least 6 months validity to be in place
Valid and clean driving licence
Excellent daily salary
A great job in a great town. Blue Dive, top-rated dive operation on Trip Advisor, “Things-to-do” Port Douglas.
If you meet these criteria please email Blue Dive with your CV.